The Archetypal Modern Family Bathroom
To convert a tired family bathroom into a modern, easy to maintain family bathroom.
This brief is a common request from our clients. Transforming a tired, pre-existing bathroom into a modern space, primarily to be used by the clients children, and therefore maintaining client spend to a minimum, without compromising on quality of product or workmanship.
Unsurprisingly the room contains all the signature Paul Whittaker features we like to include in a cost effective, modern family bathroom.
– A combined thermostatic bath tap, fixed shower head and hand shower
– A Reinforced bath to withstand multiple daily showers and baths.
– Bath/Shower Recess’s to neatly store shampoo’s and shower gels.
– A tiled bath panel to better withstand the daily jumping in and out of the bath in contrast to an acrylic bath panel.
– Storage – both under the basin and also as a standalone option
– A stainless steel towel radiator – far better equipped in the long term to withstand the steam of 3 or 4 hot showers a day
– A top of the range extraction fan for the same reasons as above.
– Minimal tiling so as the room colours/themes can change over the years by simply repainting the walls.
RANGE: EVERYDAY LIVING. TOTAL PROJECT COST: £11,000 incl. Vat.
Hansgrohe Crometta S Showerpipe 240 with Thermostatic Bath Mixer
Merlyn 2 Panel Folding Bath Screen 1500mm x 900mm
Vado Push Type Bath Filler and Waste
Tileable Bath Panel
Carron Quantum SE 1700 x 750mm Reinforced Bath
JIS Newick 1200 x 600 Stainless Steel Towel Radiator
Laufen Pro Close Coupled WC Pan, Cistern and Soft Closing Seat
Laufen Pro S 2 Drawer Furniture Unit in Gloss White with Washbasin
Vado Phase Mini Mono Basin Mixer
Laufen Pro S Base Tall Cabinet in Gloss White
HIB Vega 60 LED Mirror with Recharging Socket
Amtico Spacia Flooring
Gemini Stonework Cool Mist Matt Wall Tiles